Meal plans available for long term guests.
Breakfasts - included in the room rates - no discount if choose to forgo breakfast.
Coffee is from the Trinity Mercantile in Trinity, Newfoundland. Roasted here on the Island! Teas are Fair Trade. Also offered are hot chocolate, decaf. coffee, Tetley tea, Herbal tea, Green Tea, Milk, hot water.
1) Continental Breakfast: - Toast, jams, milk or cream and fruit
2) Hot Breakfast: - served with toast, jams and fruit.
- Eggs (scrambled, sunny-side up, poached, fried, omelette with peppers and cheese), bacon/ham, hash browns, toast, jams, fruit OR
- French Toast, maple syrup OR
- Waffles with whipped topping, maple syrup OR
- pancakes with maple syrup OR
- bacon and egg souffle with hash browns.
3) Cooked oatmeal served with raisins, cranberries, brown sugar, flax seeds and cinnamon. Served with toast, jams and fruit.
4) Vegan/Vegetarian - Fruit smoothie - made with almond milk or water and Dyna Whey protein powder, fruit in season or frozen. Served with toast, jams and fruit.
Lunches - $9.95 (choices to be decided upon the evening before)
Pannini or fresh sandwiches (egg, tuna, roasted chicken), soup of the day, fruit, hand-pie, cookies or cinnamon roll or raisin/ham with cheese tea buns.
Suppers - $15.75
BBQd (weather permitting) poultry, meat, fish, vegetables or salad, rice/beans/pasta or potatoes/ Chicken Pot Pie / Lasagna / stir fries, etc
Please notify us of your food allergies, likes and dislikes and if you prefer a vegan or vegetarian menu we can prepare the food for this, as well. Some gluten-free options upon request.