Meal plans available for long term guests.
Breakfasts - included in the room rates - no discount if you choose to forgo breakfast.
Coffee is from the Trinity Mercantile in Trinity, Newfoundland. Roasted here on the Island! Teas are Fair Trade. Also offered are hot chocolate, decaf. coffee, Tetley tea, Herbal tea selection, Green Tea selection, Milk, hot water.
1) Continental Breakfast: - Toast, jams, milk and fruit
2) Hot Breakfast: - served with toast, jams and fruit.
- Eggs (scrambled, sunny-side up, poached, fried, boiled, omelette with onion, peppers and cheese), bacon/ham, hash brown patty, toast, jams, fruit OR
- French Toast, maple syrup OR
- Waffles with whipped topping, maple syrup OR
- pancakes with maple syrup OR
- bacon and egg souffle with hash brown patty.
3) Cooked oatmeal served with raisins, cranberries, brown sugar, flax seeds and cinnamon. Served with toast, jams and fruit.
4) Vegan/Vegetarian - Fruit smoothie - made with milk or almond milk or water and Whey protein powder, fruit in season or frozen. Served with toast, jams and fruit.
Lunches - $9.95 (choices to be decided upon the evening before)
Pannini or fresh sandwiches (egg, tuna, ham or chicken), soup of the day, fruit, hand-pie, cookies, cake or cinnamon roll or raisin/ham with cheese tea buns.
Suppers - $15.75
BBQd (weather permitting) poultry, meat, fish, vegetables or salad, rice/beans/pasta or potatoes/ Chicken Pot Pie / Lasagna / stir fries, etc
Please notify us of your food allergies, likes and dislikes and if you prefer a vegan or vegetarian menu we can prepare the food for this, as well. Some gluten-free options upon request.